2009年3月7日星期六

hie~~

so glad of tat....












ohya,i have start,my sem3 adi luu....
i meet them again adi..yeah...
so happy to meet them bak,
but if there r happy or not,
i not dare say,
but i think so gua,
haha
n,d 'driver' bday at last thursday,
v bought a cake 4 her,
haha,
den i jz 'pak' one sound n put d cake on d table,
after they all eat their order at d foodcourt under d lrt roadway,
jz lik other bday gather,
bday song,candle,wishes,
but when v r going to bak home,
i heard S.T said,
wat a bad bday,
huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhhhhh~~~~~
my god....
i have spoil another bday again!!!!
ya,i admit,i jz put on d cake too suddenly,
without any surprise,
sorry galz...i am romantic-extra-immune-antibody-guy
i dunno those kind of procedure...
but,
haizzz,i hvav spoil again.........
hmm...as u noe,i am a group leader,
so,very normally,i am oso d organiser of most kind of parties,
n bday party is most organised...
but,
i don rem which party i had sucessfully well organised,
i am quite a bad organiser....>.<>

haha...in chinese version...
hope one day i can sucessfully cre8 n recorded a complete version of
tat song...










ohya,frens,i have a news to tell u,
which regarded my health,
my health is dropping,
myself now tat,
my memory is getting lesser n lesser,
white hair come out more n more,
body quality oso not as fit as b4,
my knee oways injured,
my headache getting worst n worst...
blood circulate bcame slowly n slowly,(as i oways get a seriuos drowsy when i move from unmove a certain period)
til here,i have to remind u tat,
u r now c+ing my 18 yr old fellow blog,not 80's...
huh.....









i believe mood is d major reason my health quality is dropping.....


tats all 4 today...thank you....

没有评论: