2009年9月9日星期三

i went mad on my sis door jz now.......

i was so stupid to rage on her door,
sorry door...
sorry neighbour...
but not sorry to sis...
yayaya....she is gal,i am boy,
i should take into consider tat i shouldnt get mad on her...no matter wat...
but she is realli totally unreasonable tis time....
..................................
ya...i had made cracks on her wooden door with my furious punch...
i was scared by myself....how mad could i b...
even now my hand is stil shacking(stiffening....something like tat)........
y???
y am i so stupid to intil get my punch to door?????????????!!!!!!!!!1
my god.......
is d door wrong?????
no...
izit my punch fault????
no...
den y i get my innocent punch into a innocent door????????????
wat have i done?????????????????

seriously i was totally out of control my rage tat period of time...
wat a calm guy huh.....
stupid,emo,easily get mad,door destroyer,hand unappreciater.....

DAMN!!!

没有评论: