2010年5月30日星期日

i am so afraid

i am so afraid of getting in the a relationship,
i know myself very much,
i am useless,
i am lazy,
no doubt,
i might have a good first impression,
but in a long term,
it is horrible,
u can even ask my bro that used to stay with me all past of his life time,
he know me very very very much,
i
i could easily been defeated by any one out there,
in the long term basis,
just like a 'kampong' boy teenager team with a fat striker,
against the unbeatable barcelona full squad.....
ya, i am so afraid,
no matter who,
i am so ....
no confidence to satisfied about,

no, i have confidence, about what?
i am very good in day dreaming,
ya, day dreaming......


no......
i am not useless....
i am eating vege these few days,
i did car wash of my dad car,
hmm........i....
use less plastic bags,
i am car pooling,
i have a dream.........ya, that dream.....
which i don even dare to dream in my own dream......

but, i have that dream.......

by the way, how to change potential to a real powerful power?

yaya....i have a serious social problem,
which, i found that all my group member is leaving me,
in my college,
whats going on?
what had i done?
why don u all just cham me play??


ah ha!!!
i knew it,
do i cham them play? no
did i joining them all the time? no
do i act like a very friendly guy when gather with them? no


ah ha!!!! i got "me"!!!!


not all la, of course,
but i dunno y, i dun like to talk to guys, i really do have problem to talk to guy..
only certain gal that willing to talk to me,

ohya, this semester i have 2 pretty tutorial teacher in charge of my group....
hahahahahahaha.....

many of my friend said i have a good talent on singing,
but, i just been kicked out like any one else in the asq ......
the judges don seems to be enjoying my performance.....

am i expected my self too much?
btw i have no nervous at all during my perform time....
haha....so sad to become my neighbour,
this is ur fate to torture living beside my house,
i sing all the time!!!!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....
can some one tell me where went wrong?


ah ! ha!!!
i got it,
this is ur problem,
your very own problem,
y r u acting beg on other to settle ur own problem?
y on u settle your self?

oh my god...u r dam* right....


well u just cant act like this,
there r at least 1 ppl out there who will look at this,
what will they think of u this fellow?
so unconfidence....
guy still ok, but no gal like a un confident guy,
so~~~~~
u will end up like this,
ya like this u r having NOW....
u won be like y anybody....

not even one....if and only if u don change this....

u know what mr...
i am tired trying,
falling again n again n again.....
den stand up again,
walk har walk har den fall again....
this is enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


haha....stand up again...
u watch yes man right?(thx to sk)
u watch kung fu panda right?(sk again)
what can u c from them?
u wan to act like the YES man b4 going to the seminar?
end up closing himself?


ic, so u r suggesting me to re-watch the movie again to get back the enthusiasm?


perhaps, yes...



hahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....very funny,
so , i have to repeating the movie again n again n again once i feel that i lost my self again n again n again n again?




..................




come on, i am depending on u, don speechless, plz......




u know what?
s a part of u,
i cant cure u.....



..............................so what i am going to do with it?
u r me, come on!!!!!!!!!! u must help me....................



i might be u, but, u r u, u r not me in this case,
so u gonna help yourself,
act positively,
eat more vege,
fruit, or smile more....

or last and the worst option,
go for the counseling again....

没有评论: